Buildings & Contents insurance

Get in touch for a free, no-obligation chat about how we might be able to help you.

What's On This Page?

Get In Touch
1 Step 1

Joe Eden

Home Mover Mortgage

All about mortgages for home movers with Joe Eden.

Buildings & Contents insurance

When buying your home with a mortgage, it is a legal obligation to insure the building upon exchanging contracts with most lender to reduce the banks risk in an unforeseen event happening, not to mention your home is likely to be precious to you and would be financially stuck if something happened to it.

This type of insurance typically covers the cost for damage and repair in many different circumstances… if the building was involved in a fire or flood but you still had to pay your mortgage and find alternative accommodation this could be costly.

Hopefully you are not ever involved in the smaller percentage of people who unfortunately do fall victim to flooding or fire but… it can also cover for damp, movement & subsidence so it is certainly best practice to have these bases covered.

Aswel as buildings insurance, contents is also extremely important to insure the contents of your home including valuable items such as watches, bikes, electronics etc.

Chat to one of our insurance specialists who can talk you through the process and costs.

Speak To an Expert

We’ll have an initial five minute chat to address any burning questions, then we’ll set up a Zoom call or a meeting and spend an hour or so going through your affordability and any advice that we can offer at that stage.

That’s entirely free. No matter what type of finance we do, whether it’s residential, Buy to Let, bridging finance, we don’t charge a penny until we physically apply for a product for you.